Congratulations to MBD athletes who have competed so well at the 2016 Australian All Schools in Canberra.
Full Squad results
- Tom Agnew – 100m 11.07 (0.6w) Huge PB – 10th overall
- Kobe O’Neall – 100m 11.28 (2.6w) Fastest ever run in all conditions – 15th overall
- Kobe O’Neall – Long Jump 6.21 (1.3w) – 11th overall
- Clare De Salis – 100m 12.47 (3.1w) Fastest ever run in all conditions – 13th overall
- Clare De Salis – 200m 25.39 (-0.2w) PB – 9th overall
- Molly Sturgiss – 200m 26.93 (-0.2w) PB – 17th overall
- Molly Sturgiss – 400m 63.29 – 19th overall
- Nick McEwen – 400m 53.17 – 17th overall
- Matt King – 52.87 4sec PB – 16th overall
The squad also run in plenty of relays for the ACT.
Congratulations to senior squad members Leigh Bennett and Jonathan Stefaniak who volunteered as ACT team management for the weekend and Holly Abbey was also selected for the ACT team but did not compete. Thank you to assistant coach Melissa Breen for filming and helping over the 3 days as well.
All these athletes plus many more from the squad will now prepare for the Australian Junior and Open Championships to be held in Sydney.
Well done to all ACT athletes and their personal coaches for some fantastic results and finally a huge thank you to all officials and volunteers for their amazing commitment to this great sport.
If you are interested in joining the squad please send an email to email@example.com or check out www.mattybdept.com for more details.