A wonderful 2 days of racing at Queanbeyan Park with 15 squad athletes competing in events ranging from 70m to 600m.
Congratulations to Brendan Matthews for winning the Men’s Backmarkers
Other finalists included
- Rachael Carnegie 3rd in the 300m
- Thomas Hobson 3rd in the 600m
- Kev Matthews Final of the Vets 100m
- Lauren Wells 6th in the Women’s Backmarkers
Congratulations to the following first time runners in pro running
- Reece Langdon
- Courtney Leary (who also celebrated her 16th Birthday on Sunday)
- Thomas Hobson
- Noah Geleris
- Jarred Parrelo
Thank you to all volunteers and officials and especially to Tracey Lamont and the Queanbeyan City Council for their hard work and support of the QBN Gift.
See you next year.