Fun In Training Fostering Understanding Nurturing
LEAD COACHES MELISSA BREEN AND LAUREN BODEN
CURRENTLY TAKING REGISTRATIONS
NEW BLOCK WILL COMMENCE ON – THURSDAY 30th JANUARY 2014
To register your interest in the next block please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
Squad Limits will apply so please register your interest ASAP.
Please note sessions will run in all weather. Email / Text messages will be sent out if session is cancelled for any reason but please note we will attempt to run them rain or shine!
Everyone is welcome to come and try the first session before paying but please confirm your attendance prior so that we can have appropriate coaches at the session.
Who – Primarily athletes aged 11 to 16 (other ages will be considered after individual assessment)
Where – AIS Track (athletes must purchase their own season pass or tickets)
Day and Time – (session lasts for approximately 60 minutes)
- Thursday 30th January 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 4th February 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 6th February 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 11th February 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Please note there are no sessions on Thurs 13th, Tues 18th and Thurs 20th Feb!
- Tuesday 25th February 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 27th February 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 4th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 6th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 11th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 13th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 18th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 20th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Tuesday 25th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Thursday 27th March 4.30pm – 5.30pm
How much – There will be 7 x Tuesday and 7 x Thursday sessions this block!
- 2 sessions per week (PREFERRED) – $260 per block or $25 per session
- 1 session per week – $140 per block or $25 per session
Other Coaches may include – MattyB, Ollie Wurm
The MattyB FIT4FUN junior squad represents stage 2 of the Athlete pathway and introduces the committed athlete to a squad style training environment that trains regularly. The idea of this level is to provide a greater level of professionalism than the training available in stage 1 as it provides coaches with the opportunity to work with the athletes more frequently and with a long term development focus. Athletes in stage 2 will be introduced to planning, goal setting and some of the requirements needed to become a more serious athlete and target major events of interest..
It is hoped that MattyB FIT4FUN junior squad athletes will one day develop into elite athletes in their own right and progress into the Senior Development or the extremely exclusive Elite squad in the future.
If you are interested in nominating or would like some information about training simply email email@example.com or call Melissa on 0437149399